Thank you Commas and Ampersands for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Awards. If you haven’t seen her blog yet you should.
Rules of this awards
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their site
2.Post the awards logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you’ve been set
4. Nominate 10 bloggers
5. Set 10 new questions for your nominees
10 Questions by Commas and Ampersands
1. What book or tv show have you expected to like and ended up hating or vice versa? Rebel Belle by Rachael Hawkins I thought i may like this book but coming to hate the main character Harper Price. I enjoyed the story itself but Harper’s decisions making bugged me to no end.
2.Tell me about a character that’s taken you by surprise for a good or bad reason?
3. If your home/school/work were suddenly attacked by zombies, what would your escape/survival plan be? Duck and cover under a desk and hope they don’t see me.
4.If you could easily master master any skill, what would it be and why? I would love the skill to talk more clearly and not trip over my words as much as i do. It’s gets tiring to be laughed at because I have issues saying sometimes simply words.
5.Do you have any superstitions? nope
6. What have you read/watched/done recently that you’re excited to share with everyone?
7.What’s one place you’ve read/heard about that you would like to visit mythical or otherwise? I know for this answer everyone would say Hogwarts however am going a different route. I want to live in the shadow falls camp going with the series by c.c. hunter. I don’t know why but I love reading about Kylie’s camp life. Plus I’ve always wanted to go to camp.
8.Tell me about something you’ve looking forward to in the next year. Going to college hopefully I’ve been out of school for close to three years now. So I believe it’s time for me to go back since I finally know what I want to do.
9. If you didn’t have a blog, how would you be spending your time right now? Watching to much tv, and watching more BookTube (though i do that now anyway).
10.What’s a blogging milestone or experience that made you really happy? I haven’t been blogging for very long so this being nominated has to be the biggest one yet for me.
I nominate (I don’t know if you any of these have been already nominated and if you cant be nominated twice. Sorry:D)
1. Falling Down the Book Hole
2. The Quirky Reader
3.Premier Book Review
6.Alex in Bookland
7. Book & Cleverness
8. For the Love of the Page
9. Books of Amber
10. The Gold Journal
*Sorry there’s no links for some reason they don’t save when I go and post
1. A book that took emotion on a yo-yo ride?
2. favorite drink to have when reading?
3. favorite place to go on vacation?
4. What book do you think would make a good video game?
5. name a bookish thing you have or want to have?
6. favorite season?
7. favorite genre?
9. Favorite fictional animal?
10. read summary or go in blind?