Top Ten Tuesdays hosted by Should be Reading and the topic this week is Top Ten Book Characters That Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table. Am a day late but whatever i’ll make sure to actual do it on time next week.
1.Tom from the Rot & Ruins by Jonathon Mcberry series. I love this guy he is funny and very good with knowledge. Plus if there is a zombie attack while at lunch then Tom can take care of them.
2. Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. He is a very good guy loyal guy who will make sure there is never a dull time at the lunch table.
3. Amy from Incarnate by Jodi Meadows. Amy reminds me so much of myself that i think we would be good friends.
4. Gandalf from The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien. Stories all I would do is listen to him talk about the amazing things he’s seen.
5. Tella from the Shadow Falls series.by c.c. hunter another character that i could see as a good friend she tells it as it is and you could never lie to her.
6. Cayden from The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. Love her for her sarcasm, i love my sarcasm as well so I think we would get along great.
7. Peck from the Iron Fey series by Julia Kagawa. Another story
8. Tucker from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand. Two reasons he’s cute and he has a truck plus he’s very loyal.
9. Guy from Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott. Two reasons ones he hots and two I know if i get lost in the wildness somewhere he would know what to do.
10. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling. I love that she is so different from any other character I’ve seen and would love to see what she sees.
Like i said this is a day late and was making these list was a little difficult but i stick to my tablemates.
Until next week Happy Reading ;D