Hosted by: About to Read
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
I never do and start different books trying to see what is interesting.
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
It depends on if its to predictable that I don’t need to finish it because I know how this is going to end. If it’s just straight up not the best book I’ll still try to finish it and try not put myself in a slump.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
Yes I just try to read more than one book and get through them as fast as I can. The good thing about my memory is that I can remember multiple book plots most of the time.
4. The covers of a series you love do.not. match. How do you cope?
I just do the thing I don’t like though is when they release a book that is not in the same format as my other ones in the series. The sizes bug the crap out of me and so me, and so I have to wait to match them in size. Ugh.
5. Every one ad there mother loves a book you really don’t like. What do you bond over with shared feelings?
I just say my opinion, and listen to others, and look for some middle ground.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I lucky enough never cried in public. However I get into books sometimes and forget my surrounds and start yelling at it.
7. A squeal of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the squeal? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads? Cry in frustration?
I will try and re-read however the thing about re-reading for me is that I do remember some of it and lose interest in trying. I need a spark note for all books in a series thing it’ll make things so much easier.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. Burrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask.
I don’t have people who ask to burrow my book unless its my mom or a family friend and they both are good with books. Other than that I don’t know that many people who ask so I don’t deal with this problem.
9.Read ADD. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
This is a funny question since all last month was like this. The way I got back into it is watched more tv, started drawing again, and watch BookTube. Just getting into another hobby usually helps me out.
10. There are so many new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
I don’t get just released books in physical copies, however if I really want it and it’s not that expensive I e-book it. But that doesn’t happen very often.
So that’s the reader problems tag if you want to do it please leave a link so I can read your answers. And if you want to see the original video here’s the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SfhSV-L3eo
Until next time happy reading 🙂