Created by: Angela
1. It’s time for your annual Ugly Sweater party! Choose five characters to invite. my party would consist of the funny characters like the Wesley twins(Harry Potter), Puck(the iron fey series), Tucker (Unearthy), Will, and Magnus (the immortal instrument).
2. Your guests are on their way over. What book are you likely to gift this holiday season? My copy of Outlander by Diana Gabaldon. I want to read the book but I need a new copy of it. So I can gift the other to someone else.
3. Someone spiked your punch. Choose a book that gave you a book hangover. Sea of Shadows by Kelley Armstrong. I finished that book and just couldn’t get into a new book book right away.
4. You must prevent coaster stains from your awesome coffee table! Choose a book you really don’t care if it gets used as a coaster. Enders Game by Orson Scott Card. I feel bad about it but I don’t overly care for the book.
5. The guests are hungry! Pick a book/world whose food you would serve your guests. I would choose Hogwarts good because I know there will be plenty and vary food choices.
6. It’s time for presents. Choose a book you are most excited about getting this Christmas. I would love to get books for christmas, but know it’s not happening . But if I could I want Kiss of Deception because I’ve really wanted to read it.
7. Things start getting out of hand and suddenly your books are EVERYWHERE! Choose a book/series you would save AT ALL COSTS! The Shadow Falls series. It’s middle grade but have really good and I love the series.
8. After a long night, you need to unwind with a cup of hot chocolate and a good book. What book calms you down? Contemporary books don’t make me as crazied as other book genres.