Decided to do a tag since I don’t do this often enough I know. So here’s some reader confessions for me to own up to.
Created by: Bookish Cinders
- Have you ever damaged your own books? Of course I have I’ve been reading since I was young so that’s not even a question.
- Ever damaged a borrowed book? Maybe when I was younger but I don’t exactly remember. I did in high school damage my friends magazine once, but that’s because she cut my book. So it was an eye for an eye type of thing.
- How long does it take to read a book? It varies with City of Bones by Cassandra Clare it took me 5 months, but recently I’ve been finishing them in a couple days.
- Books that you haven’t finished? I have currently have 5+ that I have put down and have not finished.
- Popular books you don’t like? I haven’t read this series but because the fact that’s its so popular had me not want to read them. I’ve mentioned this before and will again that’s its the Hunger Games.
- Classics you didn’t enjoy? Catcher in the Rye it was a very confusing book and I just couldn’t get it.
- Books you brought just for the intellectualness? Nope I don’t care for intellectual reading I rather just read for the fun of it.
- Any books you haven’t given back? Yes but the reason being I haven’t read them yet. There the last two books in the Percy Jackson series, and good thing the person I burrowed them from is a good friend.
So yeah here the tag and thanks for sticking to the end of my rambling confessions. I need to do more of these because its fun to do these. So until next time keep reading. 🙂