1. Born in Death by J.D. Robb (In Death #23) 5/5
So its time for babies and funny times.
2. Memory in Death by J.D. Robb (In death#22) 5/5
Time to go back into Dallas past.
3. Origin in Death by J.D. Robb (In Death #21) 5/5
One word clones.
4. Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover 2/5
I was not impressed at all by this book though I still kind of want to watch the movie.
5. Not A Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis 5/5
OMG…I hope this would never happen. Also love how strong Lynn is more than I would ever be.
6. Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge 3/5
This was meh and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would thought for a re-telling.
7. On the Fence by Kasie West 5/5
Don’t know why it took it so long for me to read this. I loved how much Charlie grew into more herself.
8. Bared to You by Sylvia Day 3/5
Didn’t enjoy this so much, and so I will not be continuing the series.
I was going toward 12 but couldn’t do it in the end but I’ll take the 8 books read and the 67 books in total. HAPPY NEW YEARS to all and hope you have a good next year.
Next up is my goals for 2016 in both blogging and other things we shall see.