Created by: ChrisToria2027
1. Time to wake up: a book that opened your eyes to a genre you didn’t previously read. Rot and Ruin by Johathan Maberry. It was my first zombie like book and feel in love.
2. No time for breakfast: a book that has been sitting on your shelf for ages. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons. I have had this book since I started collecting book.
3. Time to travel to work: a book you read while traveling. I got through two in death audiobooks on a trip from New York to Virginia.
4.You’ve had a hard time at work: a book you struggled to get through. Daughter of smoke and Bones I still haven’t finished that book and it’s taking me months to do so.
5.Lunch time: a quick and easy read. Anna and the French kiss by Stephaine Perkins. All those books are quick cute contemporaries.
6. Time for your performance review: a book you brought because of a review you read/watched. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard. There is a lot of hype around this and now want to read it.
7. Time to travel home: a book that follows a character on some kind of journey. Hobbit is all about the traveling bare foot and food.
8. Dinner time and conversation: a book you don’t hear people talk about much, but you loved. I don’t know
9. Time to zone out in front of the tv: your favortie book that has been turned into a movie or tv show. I loved Fault in Our Stars by John Green. The movie made me cry.
10. Bedtime: the book that is currently on your nightstand. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli. Not far in it for am in a in and out reading mood.
11.Night time: a book you couldn’t put down so you stayed up way to late reading it. On the Fence by Kasie West. I love her books and finishing them in one night with no sleep.
There you go that was Time of Day Book Tag. If you didn’t know ChrisToria2027 are booktubers couples. Life goals.