I love the musical thanks to my brother and friend. And when I seen there is a tag I knew I was going to do it. So see me struggle through these questions. FYI if you haven’t to the musical you should the music is so good and addicting.
1. The Room Where It Happens: Book world you would put yourself in. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephaine Perkins.
2. The Schuyler Sisters: Underrated Female Character. Peabody from J.D. Robb.
3. My Shot: A character that goes after what they want and doesn’t let anything stop them. Celaena from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas.
4. Stay Alive: A character you wish was still alive [warn for spoilers!] forever and ever I’ll say the knife of never letting go by Patrick Ness.
5. Burn: The most heartbreaking end to a relationship you’ve ever read [warn for spoilers!] the end of Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis
6. You’ll Be Back: Sassiest villain. Levanna from the Lunar Chronicles by Merissa Meyers.
7. The Reynolds Pamphlet – A book with a twist that you didn’t see coming [warn for spoilers!] Sea of Shadow by Kelley Armstrong
8. Non-stop: A series you marathoned. Shadow Falls series by C.C. Hunter
9. Satisfied: Favorite book with multiple POVs. The Lunar Chronicles by Merissa Meyer.
10. Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story: A book/series you feel like will be remembered throughout history. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
1. Helpless: A relationship you were pulling for from the very start. Tucker and Clara from the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand.
2. Ten Duel Commandments: Favorite fight scene.
3. Say No To This: Guilty pleasure read. 50 shades trilogy by El James
4. What Comes Next: A series you wish had more books. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi I need another ending.
5. Right Hand Man – Favorite BROTP. Will and Jem from the Infernal Device by Cassandra Clare
6. What’d I Miss: A book or series you were late to reading. All of them.
Don’t know why I do this for the fact that I always struggle for answer but I have a new love for the musical so I decide to do this tag.