Hosted by: Thoughts of Tomes
Dates: June 6-19
Theme: to read as many big books that being a book 500 pages or over. There are challenges however you don’t have to do them just read as many big books pages wise or get one big book done. Which should be fun task in two weeks.
If you would like to do the challenges:
1. Read more than one tome (500+ pages)
2. Take a graphic novel break (doesn’t need to be over 500 pages!)
3. Read a tome that is part of a series
4. Read over 500 pages in one week
5. Read an adult novel
Am not overall trying for the challenge I would like to get through at least two or three of my big books TBR.
On my list:
- Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness (Ask and the Answer & Monster of Men)
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
These are the three I’ll be forcing on should be a fun time. I think though that since I have at least two on audio I may get through them faster. Plus if I can get the Chaos Walking I have would have one challenge complete which would be total awesome.
Anyone else going to try this read-a-thon its a great way to try and get over a fear for big books plus get them off your TBR. Plus if you go to thought of tomes there is a giveaway happening if you want to try for a book.