Creator: Hails Hearts Nyc
I loved the Sim and played 1-3 before losing them and my computer not being able to work it right. So though I haven’t played the game in years. Sims will always have a special part in my heart. Anyway now done with memory lane here are the answers to some very Sim like questions.
1. The original Sims: the best author debut. Legend by Marie Lu I loved this book and though I haven’t read past Legend I still remember how much I enjoyed it.
2. The grim reaper: the saddest character death. My Sister’s Keeper has one of the saddest ending. Oh and its not the movie ending if you want the true ending that Jodi Picoult wrote then read the book. Its still heartbreaking as hell.
3. Sims getting stuck: a character that just got in the way. Christian from the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand. He bugged me because he doesn’t take hints very well and wouldn’t leave Clara alone.
4. Simlish: a book with amazing writing. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak is a beauty touching story told by Death during WW2.
5. Expansion packs: a series where the books kept on getting better. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. For I didn’t like Cinder and couldn’t decide if I want to keep reading or not. So glad I did even if I haven’t finished Winter yet.
6. Sims romance: the worst case of insta love. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi I hated how Adam and Juliette relationship was in this first book. It was annoying to see how they were so in love when they just meet.
7. Cheats: a book that was entirely unrealistic. The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Her life could not be that predictable and repeating like it is in each book.
8. Needs fulfillment: a character who made all the wrong decisions. Sky from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover just kept doing stupid things. She will say one thing and do another and you couldn’t trust her.
9. Error code 12: a series that started off great but went downhill from there. Now before I say which series I just want to say that I love this series. It’s just when it came to the Study trilogy by Maria V. Snyder the other two books didn’t live up to the first one.
10. The Sims vortex: a book/series that completely engrossed you. I actual had three series that I engrossed in days like the Night Huntress by Jeanie Frost, In Death by J.D. Robb, and Shadowfalls series by C.C. Hunter. I don’t read series right after the other but I feel in love enough to continue.
So what did everyone think and what would be your answer for series that started off good but went downhill. Plus which book was unrealistic to you while reading. Let me know in the comments I would love to know.