More like which series I want to wrap up in 2017. Because am so guilty of starting series and never continuing though I own all the books. Which shows since I’ve only completed a handful of books this year. So here are some series I would love to continue in the new year.
1. Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen only have read the first book and really been wanting to continue. My first excuse was I had time before the third one came out. Will that has passed and now I have two books to read which i can’t wait.
2. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski was so good and Krestel is such a strong character that I would love to see her brilliant mind work. I own all three books and though I read the first one in the beginning of the year I just never continued.
3. Fire and Blue from the Graceling world by Kristin Cashore. I feel in love with everything that Graceling was and kind of got bummed when I learned it’s not just a continue on from where it ended. However Kristin Cashore writes so beautiful that I want to see where she goes with these two books.
4. Monster of Men by Patrick Mess the third book in the chaos walking trilogy. The funny thing about this trilogy is I’ve read The Knife of Never Letting Go in 2015, then I read Ask and the Answer this year. So am going to keep up with tradition and read the last book in 2017 it just seems right.
5. The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson I need to get to The Heart of Betryal and The Beauty of Darkness. Because I finished the first book this year and really want to know how Lia handles what’s coming her way.
And that’s just the short list. I have so many completed collection of series that I’ve only read the first book in. Or haven’t in started but decided to get them all. Am going to make a proper list soon so I know how bad it is and am not really looking forward to the number. Wish me luck.