Topic: 2017 Releases You Are Excited For…
- book #4 (Cormoran Strike series) by Robert Galbraith
there is no title or cover for the next book, however its coming out this year so am excited. I need to know what is going to happen between Robin and Cormoran after that cliffhanger in the 3rd book.
2. book #3 (Illuminae files) by Amie Kristoff and Amie Kaufman
same with the first answer. Plus its the last book and I really want to know how this ends and how the revenge will come about.
3. By Your Side by Kasie West
I love Kasie West and so am excited for a new book from her. Plus this book has the characters stuck in a library. Yes please.
4. Echoes & Secrets in Death (in death # 44 & 45) by J.D. Robb
I get two books this year of my favorite series. I cannot wait for February and August to roll around.
5. Pucked Off (pucked off #5) by Helena Hunting
I didn’t think we’ll be getting a 5th books especially a Lance story. This book am going to devour when February rolls around.
So yeah some books am excited to read in 2017, because I will be reading these when they come out. So ready for all these to come out so that I can read them already.