I’ve seen this tag around mostly on Booktube then anywhere, however I decided to bring it to my blog. So here are my answers for the tag.
1.Best book you’ve read so far in 2015. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz. Hands down it made me smile, rave and everything good I look in a book.
2.Best sequel you’ve read so far in 2015. The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michele Hodkins. I know that plenty of people weren’t happy with the ending, However I did so I was happy.
3.New release you haven’t read, yet but want to. Empire of Night by Kelley Armstrong which is the sequel to the Sea of Shadows. I really want to get on with this trilogy and see what’s happening next.
4. Most anticipated release for the second half of the year. Winter by Marissa Meyers. I need to know how Cinder and the gang are going to stop Queen Levana on her own turf.
5. Biggest disappointment. Hopeless by Colleen Hoover. This was my first Colleen Hoover and I was disappointed to see how predictable it was.
6. Biggest surprise. I’ve heard so much on this book that I was scared I wouldn’t like it. However when I read Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas the hype is actual worth it.
7. Favorite new author. Stacey Marie Brown. I haven’t read many of her books but I do like how she writes paranormal adult books.
8. Newest fictional crush. Roake from In Death series by J.D. Robb. I smile every time I think about Roake and his Irish ascent.
9. Newest favorite character. Kestrel for the Winners trilogy by Marie Rutkoski. She is so smart and such a good stagiest. I love how strong she is using her brain then actual muscle.
10. Book that made you cry. I haven’t cried yet this year over a book and am not much of a crier anyway so no surprise.
11. Book that made you happy. That would have to be In Death series by J.D. Robb. I don’t know why but listening/reading this series always put me in a good mood and happy.
12. Favorite book to film adaptation you saw this year. Only adaption I watched was the Fifty Shades of Grey movie. I know that people don’t enjoy these books. But I do so I enjoyed seeing it on film. Even though it made me laugh a lot on the parts I remembered in the book being on screen.
13. Favorite review you’ve written this year. (Booktube version: Favorite video you have done so far in this year.) My review on Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe. I really worked on hard on that review.
14. Most beautiful book you’ve bought so far this year (or received). The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I just think the cover is really pretty.
15. What books do you need to read by the end of the year? I need to read a lot books if I can get more reading done then recent then I’ll be happy. Especially my series’ they just seem to be getting out of control.
That was some what painless though some I had to think on. Yes there is duplicates but I haven’t had the best reading month so had to work with what I got. Hope you enjoyed this tag if you did please give it a like or a comment.
Until next time have a good day book nerds.